VISION, MISSION, values
Priorities and actions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
HOW WE STARTED
Engagement Report and Recommendations
BOARD SELECTION PROCESS
NEWS & UPDATES
VISION, MISSION, AND values
Survivors are welcomed and have become a community filled with healing and wellness, and the world has deeper knowledge and empathy for Survivors' experiences and histories.
Every day, we will accompany Sixties Scoop Survivors and their descendants along their healing journey. We do this through:
• Cultural reclamation and Reunification
• Holistic wellness services
• Educational initiatives
The following values underpin our vision, mission, and mandate – guiding decision-making, collaborations, and communications with those we serve:
1. Accountability & Transparency
2. Honesty & Integrity
3. Kindness, Compassion & Empathy
4. Culture-based 5. Inclusivity & Acceptance
6. Accessibility & Equity
8. Holistic Multigenerational Perspective
Learn more about our
2021/2022 Priorities and Actions.
Delete this box please
© 2021 Sixties Scoop Healing Foundation™. All rights reserved.